RadioBanter

-   -   English broadcast of world cup (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/96366-re-english-broadcast-world-cup.html)

[email protected] June 11th 06 09:26 PM

English broadcast of world cup

www.engrish.com
Take your kind of english and Shove it Straight Up your Kazoo!
cuhulin

Simon Mason June 12th 06 04:41 PM

wrote in message
www.engrish.com
Take your kind of english and Shove it Straight Up your Kazoo!
cuhulin

At least it's a proper WORLD cup open to the WORLD. Not like your baseball
"world series" open to er, ONE country.

--
Simon Mason
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net

[email protected] June 12th 06 05:39 PM

English broadcast of world cup

If you dont speak the Americn style of so-called ''english
languge'',,,,, YOU are NOT talking to me! I have a rough enough time
leaning that married Irish woman wayyyyyy over yonder across the big
pond how to speak Mississippi Coon Ass language. (I think she is
catching on)
cuhulin

[email protected] June 12th 06 05:40 PM

English broadcast of world cup

www.devilfinder.com Montana Testicle Festival. CUPS!
cuhulin

[email protected] June 12th 06 05:44 PM

English broadcast of world cup

limeyland,,,,, y'all want to tell me aboot proper? I am Scotch Irish by
Ancestry.
www.cryptome.org/index.html

GO LOSE YOURSELF! GO PEEK Through your curtains.
cuhulin

Slow Code June 13th 06 12:12 AM

English broadcast of world cup

wrote in
:

If you dont speak the Americn style of so-called ''english
languge'',,,,, YOU are NOT talking to me! I have a rough enough time
leaning that married Irish woman wayyyyyy over yonder across the big
pond how to speak Mississippi Coon Ass language. (I think she is
catching on)
cuhulin

You figured out how to play that song on your banjo yet?

upflaneur June 26th 06 10:22 PM

English broadcast of world cup

I'm wondering if anyone can point me to a site where I can find old BBC
radio broadcasts of the World Cup (1970-1990). I have googled this but
don't get any action and the BBC site only lists descriptions of past
Cups or news items--no full match commentary. Thanks for any tips.