RadioBanter

-   -   RF2600 antenna (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/96398-re-rf2600-antenna.html)

John S. June 12th 06 01:40 PM

RF2600 antenna

GP wrote:
Would anyone know if its possible to get a replacement antenna for a
Panasonic RF2600?...Considering that this radio is 20 years I would be
surprised if anything like the original would even exist now...
I would sure like to get this radio up and running again...

Thanks

Greg

A couple of years ago I was able to get copies of the owners and
technical manuals for a Panasonic RF-B600 from Panasonic at 800
833-9626. Give them a try...things like antennas and power cords for
older models might still be in stock.

Also, this is a link to their online parts service. If the antenna for
your radio isn't available you might try another in the RF series.

http://service.us.panasonic.com/faq/faq.aspx