RadioBanter

-   -   How good are your ears? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/96436-re-how-good-your-ears.html)

Bob Miller June 13th 06 02:24 PM

How good are your ears?

On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 13:09:46 +0900, "Brenda Ann"
wrote:

"Bob Miller" wrote in message
.. .
See story on

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/06/12/te...7&ei=5 087%0A

I can hear the ring tone, and I'm no spring chicken :-)

bob
k5qwg

I would have to zero beat the tone with my generator, but to me it sounds
like something around 3KHz.. .that's right in the middle of the most
sensitive part of the human hearing range..

I hear a low-strength something or other, but I don't know if it is
the actual tone, or sound recording hum/artifacts.

bob
k5qwg