RadioBanter

-   -   FYI - Back-of-Receiver Telescopic {Whip} Shortwave Antenna (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/96446-re-fyi-back-receiver-telescopic-%7Bwhip%7D-shortwave-antenna.html)

RHF June 13th 06 03:53 PM

FYI - Back-of-Receiver Telescopic {Whip} Shortwave Antenna

David - Good enough to steal and re-post :o) ~ RHF
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortw.../message/10137

Build this 6-Foot Collapsible Antenna in 8 Seconds
for less than 10 Dollars ! -by- Rob L. Dey, KA2BEO
http://www.natradioco.com/Ant6ftwhip2.pdf

mike maghakian June 14th 06 05:09 AM

FYI - Back-of-Receiver Telescopic {Whip} Shortwave Antenna

I don't know why I keep having to repeat myself on this subject:

that whip antenna has been discontinued FOR OVER ONE YEAR !!!!!

YOU CAN'T MAKE THE ANTENNA IN THAT ARTICLE !!!!!!

"RHF" wrote in message
ups.com...
David - Good enough to steal and re-post :o) ~ RHF
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortw.../message/10137

Build this 6-Foot Collapsible Antenna in 8 Seconds
for less than 10 Dollars ! -by- Rob L. Dey, KA2BEO
http://www.natradioco.com/Ant6ftwhip2.pdf
.
.
. .

David wrote:
On 12 Jun 2006 11:41:00 -0700, "RHF"
wrote:

For Who Ever !

A while back someone was asking about a Back-of-Receiver
Whip Antenna for their Shortwave Receiver.

Here is an eBay Auction Listing that I found for one.

FYI - Back-of-Receiver Telescopic {Whip} Shortwave Antenna for
Emergency, Temporary and Portable use of your Shortwave Receiver.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Indoor-Telescopi...temZ9146827148

Has a PL-259 Plug with a Twenty-Inch (20") Whip Antenna.
http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ9146827148

that's all folks ~ RHF
.

http://www.natradioco.com/Ant6ftwhip2.pdf

[email protected] June 14th 06 05:18 AM

FYI - Back-of-Receiver Telescopic {Whip} Shortwave Antenna

Sure you can.Get the parts and schematic and you can build any Antenna
in your dreams,,, for real.No Joke.
cuhulin