RadioBanter

-   -   FYI - Back-of-Receiver Telescopic {Whip} Shortwave Antenna (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/96491-re-fyi-back-receiver-telescopic-%7Bwhip%7D-shortwave-antenna.html)

mike maghakian June 14th 06 05:10 AM

FYI - Back-of-Receiver Telescopic {Whip} Shortwave Antenna

20 inches is pretty useless !!!

the shortest ones I make are 39 inches, and I prefer to make them over 50
and up to 72 inches

I have a collection of back of receiver antennas that I made myself

"RHF" wrote in message
oups.com...
For Who Ever !

A while back someone was asking about a Back-of-Receiver
Whip Antenna for their Shortwave Receiver.

Here is an eBay Auction Listing that I found for one.

FYI - Back-of-Receiver Telescopic {Whip} Shortwave Antenna for
Emergency, Temporary and Portable use of your Shortwave Receiver.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Indoor-Telescopi...temZ9146827148

Has a PL-259 Plug with a Twenty-Inch (20") Whip Antenna.
http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ9146827148

that's all folks ~ RHF
.
.
. .

[email protected] June 14th 06 05:19 AM

FYI - Back-of-Receiver Telescopic {Whip} Shortwave Antenna

Wouldn't be useless to me.
cuhulin