RadioBanter

-   -   Radio Dials (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/96704-radio-dials.html)

[email protected] June 17th 06 06:22 AM

Radio Dials

Some radio dials are hard to see if they are flat on top of the radio or
flat on the side of the radio.All radio dials should be placed at a 45
degree position at the top edge of all radios and be as large as
possible.
cuhulin

[email protected] June 17th 06 04:27 PM

Radio Dials

It all depends on the condition of the position,or vicea worser.For
instance,I am (currently) using the Blaupunkt Derby 691 radio I bought
from Brian Hill last year.Well,Good Luck on seeing that dial on that
radio.But,I like the radio.
cuhulin