RadioBanter

-   -   yaesu FT100-D cant transmit problem (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/96852-re-yaesu-ft100-d-cant-transmit-problem.html)

Bob Miller June 19th 06 02:12 PM

yaesu FT100-D cant transmit problem

On 19 Jun 2006 01:46:33 -0700, "dingus" wrote:

I recently bought a yaesu FT100D and had it modified so i could
transmit on the marine VHF bands. After the modification i cannot
transmit on the SSB ham bands. I unable to contact the guy that did
the modification. Any suggestions as to what may be the problem? I
tried transmitting with and without my antenna tuner without success.

thanks, Colin

Get a marine radio :-) The vhf fm jobs aren't that expensive.

bob
k5qwg