RadioBanter

-   -   Good listening tonight (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/97040-good-listening-tonight.html)

[email protected] June 22nd 06 04:21 AM

Good listening tonight

Earlier this evening I had a nice, clean signal from RAE Argentina on
11710.76 khz. Radio Australia sounded good on 15515; same for Radio
Tirana on 6115. A good night.

Steve

Dan June 22nd 06 04:37 AM

Good listening tonight

wrote:
Earlier this evening I had a nice, clean signal from RAE Argentina on
11710.76 khz. Radio Australia sounded good on 15515; same for Radio
Tirana on 6115. A good night.

Steve

Where is your station?
Which equipment do you have?

Dan

[email protected] June 22nd 06 12:38 PM

Good listening tonight

Dan wrote:
wrote:
Earlier this evening I had a nice, clean signal from RAE Argentina on
11710.76 khz. Radio Australia sounded good on 15515; same for Radio
Tirana on 6115. A good night.

Steve

Where is your station?
Which equipment do you have?

Dan

Was listening from my home in Brooklyn, NY. Antenna was a Wellbrook
330S and receiver was a Drake R8B.

Steve