RadioBanter

-   -   G.E.P-780E Radio (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/97095-g-e-p-780e-radio.html)

[email protected] June 23rd 06 04:56 AM

G.E.P-780E Radio

I have one of them here.It is in very good to excellent physical and
cosmetic condition.It takes six D cell batteries and there are two
screws on the back for an antenna hook up.It is a large portable radio
with a tan color cabinet with a chrome front grill and a little push
button for a dial light.I bought it at a Goodwill store over ten years
ago.Is it suppose to be a good collectible AM radio or only a so so
radio?
cuhulin

BCBlazysusan June 23rd 06 06:18 AM

G.E.P-780E Radio

wrote:
I have one of them here.It is in very good to excellent physical and
cosmetic condition.It takes six D cell batteries and there are two
screws on the back for an antenna hook up.It is a large portable radio
with a tan color cabinet with a chrome front grill and a little push
button for a dial light.I bought it at a Goodwill store over ten years
ago.Is it suppose to be a good collectible AM radio or only a so so
radio?
cuhulin

Very good radio, I own two of them. Brenda Ann in here has had a few of
those over the years I'm sure. Very selective radio and built like a
tank. Here's a link. I'd keep it if I were you. Excellent audio BTW,

http://transistor.org/feature/jutson/details.html