RadioBanter

-   -   NHK says North Korea has test-launched a missile (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/97955-nhk-says-north-korea-has-test-launched-missile.html)

Telamon July 4th 06 09:26 PM

NHK says North Korea has test-launched a missile

6 minutes ago.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

dxAce July 4th 06 11:30 PM

NHK says North Korea has test-launched a missile

Telamon wrote:

6 minutes ago.

Drudge says it failed?

http://www.drudgereport.com/

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

an old feind July 4th 06 11:34 PM

NHK says North Korea has test-launched a missile

dxAce wrote:
Telamon wrote:

6 minutes ago.

Drudge says it failed?

no one can reliably say anything of that tinpot country failed or not
since no one realy understands the goals in question

indeeed the prupose of the launch could as easily be to "show" the usa
is blowing smoke over NK ambitions (and wether they suceeded or failed
they are likely to put out the propaganda line)

Telamon July 5th 06 12:31 AM

NHK says North Korea has test-launched a missile

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

Telamon wrote:

6 minutes ago.

Drudge says it failed?

http://www.drudgereport.com/

Yeah, the news wires are saying the long range missile failed and that
two other short range SCUD missiles were fired. At one point it was
reported that there was 4 missiles fired. The long range missile might
have broke up into two pieces.

As far as I know NHK was first to report on this situation.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon July 5th 06 12:47 AM

NHK says North Korea has test-launched a missile

In article
,
Telamon wrote:

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

Telamon wrote:

6 minutes ago.

Drudge says it failed?

http://www.drudgereport.com/

Yeah, the news wires are saying the long range missile failed and that
two other short range SCUD missiles were fired. At one point it was
reported that there was 4 missiles fired. The long range missile might
have broke up into two pieces.

As far as I know NHK was first to report on this situation.

Google page just gave me a good laugh. I did a search earlier on SCUD
missiles and on the refreshed page the sponsored link on the right was
" SCUD missile, Whatever you're looking for you can get it on eBay."

I sure hope Kim Jong-II does not Google.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

dxAce July 5th 06 12:52 AM

NHK says North Korea has test-launched a missile

Telamon wrote:

In article
,
Telamon wrote:

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

Telamon wrote:

6 minutes ago.

Drudge says it failed?

http://www.drudgereport.com/

Yeah, the news wires are saying the long range missile failed and that
two other short range SCUD missiles were fired. At one point it was
reported that there was 4 missiles fired. The long range missile might
have broke up into two pieces.

As far as I know NHK was first to report on this situation.

Google page just gave me a good laugh. I did a search earlier on SCUD
missiles and on the refreshed page the sponsored link on the right was
" SCUD missile, Whatever you're looking for you can get it on eBay."

LOLOLOL

That is just too damn funny.

dxAce
Michigan