RadioBanter

-   -   Thanks mII.... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/97957-re-thanks-mii.html)

m II July 5th 06 03:38 AM

Thanks mII....

Beerfart wrote:

For the fourth, I'm going to burn the Canadian flag! Do they sell ****
in the U.S.? They must have them at Walmart. They have all kinds of
worthless stuff there.

http://snipurl.com/sqo2

Beerbarrel July 5th 06 05:54 AM

Thanks mII....

It was great! All that was missing was some worthless canucks to roll
up inside them.

On Wed, 05 Jul 2006 02:38:51 GMT, m II wrote:

Beerfart wrote:

For the fourth, I'm going to burn the Canadian flag! Do they sell ****
in the U.S.? They must have them at Walmart. They have all kinds of
worthless stuff there.

http://snipurl.com/sqo2

KE4ODD

Service to my country? Me too and I've got my DD214 and 5 point veteran preference to
prove it.

*Used with express written permission of its creator.

John Barnard July 6th 06 05:02 AM

Thanks mII....

Beerbarrel wrote:
It was great! All that was missing was some worthless canucks to roll
up inside them.

Were you practicing on Iraqis and their flag when you were over there?

When is your trial?

Good ol' Tracy - no brains, balls or guts!

JB

John Barnard July 9th 06 01:41 AM

Thanks mII....

dxAce wrote:

John Barnard wrote:

Beerbarrel wrote:
It was great! All that was missing was some worthless canucks to roll
up inside them.

Were you practicing on Iraqis and their flag when you were over there?

When is your trial?

Good ol' Tracy - no brains, balls or guts!

Certainly more brains, balls and guts than your standard issue Canuck!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Good thing most of us are above standard issue!

JB

John Barnard July 9th 06 01:42 AM

Thanks mII....

Beerbarrel wrote:
On Thu, 06 Jul 2006 04:02:53 GMT, John Barnard wrote:

Beerbarrel wrote:
It was great! All that was missing was some worthless canucks to roll

Good ol' Tracy - no brains, balls or guts!

JB

Maybe so, but at least I ain't Canadian!

Too bad - it would be a step up for you!

JB

dxAce July 9th 06 02:03 AM

Thanks mII....

John Barnard wrote:

dxAce wrote:

John Barnard wrote:

Beerbarrel wrote:
It was great! All that was missing was some worthless canucks to roll
up inside them.

Were you practicing on Iraqis and their flag when you were over there?

When is your trial?

Good ol' Tracy - no brains, balls or guts!

Certainly more brains, balls and guts than your standard issue Canuck!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Good thing most of us are above standard issue!

In your dreams, Canuck.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dxAce July 9th 06 02:04 AM

Thanks mII....

Beerbarrel wrote:
It was great! All that was missing was some worthless canucks to roll

Good ol' Tracy - no brains, balls or guts!

JB

Maybe so, but at least I ain't Canadian!

Too bad - it would be a step up for you!

More like a trip into the sewer.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

[email protected] July 9th 06 02:34 AM

Thanks mII....

I have been to Cardston,Alberta,Canada before when I lived in
Bozeman,Montana in 1956.Fantastic scenery up there.
cuhulin

[email protected] July 9th 06 02:36 AM

Thanks mII....

Going To The Sun Highway through Waterton Intenational Peace
Park,Montana and Alberta.Scenery I will never forget.
cuhulin

Beerbarrel July 9th 06 04:02 AM

Thanks mII....

On Sat, 08 Jul 2006 21:04:37 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

Beerbarrel wrote:
It was great! All that was missing was some worthless canucks to roll

Good ol' Tracy - no brains, balls or guts!

JB

Maybe so, but at least I ain't Canadian!

Too bad - it would be a step up for you!

More like a trip into the sewer.

dxAce
Michigan
USA