RadioBanter

-   -   heads up - on air test. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/98186-heads-up-air-test.html)

N9NEO July 7th 06 11:32 PM

heads up - on air test.

I am finishing up a new homebrew AM transmitter design for 160m this
evening. I would like audio report and report on third harmonic as
well. If you live within a few hundred miles of MA / RI and have a
radio with a 6kc or better audio bandwidth then you should hear some
good audio - I hope. Probably tomorrow evening at 2300ut near
1850kc-1950kc. I will post again befor 7pm east coast time. I am
especially interested in any third harmonic emissions.

73
NEO