Old August 20th 11, 10:11 PM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin3rd View Post
I have a JRC NRD-545 DSP HF Shortwave boat anchor for sale to anyone
interested in this dying hobby. I must sell it before it's to late to
get anything for it. It is in perfect condition with the box and all
the original accessories. I must warn you there is nothing to listen on
this receiver except CRAP! One Paso, or best offer. I take Paypal,
Cash, or your sister.
Hi, I am from the UK, serious question, how much would you accept and please include the shipping cost, thanks.
Old February 9th 15, 08:50 PM
Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin3rd View Post
I have a JRC NRD-545 DSP HF Shortwave boat anchor for sale to anyone
interested in this dying hobby. I must sell it before it's to late to
get anything for it. It is in perfect condition with the box and all
the original accessories. I must warn you there is nothing to listen on
this receiver except CRAP! One Paso, or best offer. I take Paypal,
Cash, or your sister.
I will purchase at 400.00 or more is needed if in great condition.
please send me an email to . Immediate purchase and will pay all shipping. I am an avid listener. Thanks. Please be sure to answer even if unit is sold (I hope not).
Old February 9th 15, 08:55 PM
Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin3rd View Post
I have a JRC NRD-545 DSP HF Shortwave boat anchor for sale to anyone
interested in this dying hobby. I must sell it before it's to late to
get anything for it. It is in perfect condition with the box and all
the original accessories. I must warn you there is nothing to listen on
this receiver except CRAP! One Paso, or best offer. I take Paypal,
Cash, or your sister.
I will purchase at 400.00 or more if needed and if in great condition.
please send me an email to . Immediate purchase and will pay all shipping. I am an avid listener. Thanks. Please be sure to answer even if unit is sold (I hope not). Please give me your telephone number so we can arrange payment terms. Thank you
Old February 9th 15, 08:56 PM
Junior Member

Smile

Old February 9th 15, 09:07 PM
Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempusroamer View Post
Hi, I am from the UK, serious question, how much would you accept and please include the shipping cost, thanks.
Sir, sending electronics abroad requires an export license or exporter that charges a hefty fee. In addition, the packaging requirements are daunting to assure a tamper free package. I know from experience that a 500.00 to 1000.00 US dollar expense is not unknown. I know we both want the receiver, but I just wanted to advise that if you win, be prepared to expend a very large sum for delivery. I do not wish the seller to be disappointed.
most respectfully-ron

Old February 10th 15, 05:07 AM
Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin3rd View Post
I have a JRC NRD-545 DSP HF Shortwave boat anchor for sale to anyone
interested in this dying hobby. I must sell it before it's to late to
get anything for it. It is in perfect condition with the box and all
the original accessories. I must warn you there is nothing to listen on
this receiver except CRAP! One Paso, or best offer. I take Paypal,
Cash, or your sister.
I will pay 1400.00 plus shipping for the receiver

ron levin
Old February 10th 15, 04:27 PM
jta jta is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RONALD LEVIN View Post
I will pay 1400.00 plus shipping for the receiver

ron levin
You *do* realize that the post you are replying to is dated 09 July of 2006, I hope! The odds are that the NRD is long gone to a new home...