RadioBanter

-   -   Someone Being Jammed on 11..680 ? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/98828-someone-being-jammed-11-680-a.html)

Verstaldin July 14th 06 03:49 PM

Someone Being Jammed on 11..680 ?

I couldn't make out who was transmitting on 11.680 14:40 utc because it
sounded like they were being jammed. Anyone hazard a guess ? V.

dxAce July 14th 06 04:10 PM

Verstaldin wrote:

I couldn't make out who was transmitting on 11.680 14:40 utc because it
sounded like they were being jammed. Anyone hazard a guess ? V.

No guess at all, Radio Free Asia is on the freq at that time so most likely
jammed by anyone who doesnt like their message.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Verstaldin July 14th 06 06:26 PM

Someone Being Jammed on 11..680 ?

Thanks Ace. Reception can be pretty lousy around here at times. This bldg is
full of flourescent lights and everything is computer operated s.