RadioBanter

-   -   Eton/Lextronix emergency radio FRxxx - possible to get in 76 mhz version? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/99454-re-eton-lextronix-emergency-radio-frxxx-possible-get-76-mhz-version.html)

switcher July 21st 06 01:13 PM

Eton/Lextronix emergency radio FRxxx - possible to get in 76 mhz version?

In article ,
"Andreas Eibach" wrote:

Hi, I'm considering to buy such thing, but if so, i'd prefer a 76-108
version if this is possible.
Yet it seems even in the US shops - where I clearly remember that the
SONY AIR-8 was also sold with FM freq range 76..108 back in 1986 - the
only version available is the 87.5-108 version.

Please no "why do you ..." questions, if possible. I'd just like to know
whether it's available or not - thank you.

-ae-

The version for Japan should be 76-108 ???

I have owned two sony's made for the Japanese market ...

--
een appeltje te schillen met http://applefaulty.be
http://users.fulladsl.be/spb13810/bwnl.htm

Andreas Eibach July 22nd 06 07:15 AM

Eton/Lextronix emergency radio FRxxx - possible to get in 76 mhz version?

"switcher" wrote:
In article ,
"Andreas Eibach" wrote:

Hi, I'm considering to buy such thing, but if so, i'd prefer a

76-108
version if this is possible.
Yet it seems even in the US shops - where I clearly remember that

the
SONY AIR-8 was also sold with FM freq range 76..108 back in 1986 -

the
only version available is the 87.5-108 version.

Please no "why do you ..." questions, if possible. I'd just like to

know
whether it's available or not - thank you.

-ae-

The version for Japan should be 76-108 ???

Yes it is, but that applies to the Sony.
My question is what about the emergency radio.