RadioBanter

-   -   Number Stations Please (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/99746-number-stations-please.html)

asdf July 25th 06 01:02 AM

Number Stations Please

anyone knows of any that are on the air right now?
Which website has schedules for them.

Also I never managed to tune to any SSB station
even though my radio (7600GR) is supposed to be
able to hear them. Which are on the air right now?

thank you very much

dxAce July 25th 06 02:20 AM

Number Stations Please

asdf wrote:

anyone knows of any that are on the air right now?
Which website has schedules for them.

Also I never managed to tune to any SSB station
even though my radio (7600GR) is supposed to be
able to hear them. Which are on the air right now?

Go he

http://www.spynumbers.com/

Click on Database.

Go down to: See what stations may be on the air now.

After that, wander the site. Have fun.

dxAce
Michigan
USA