RadioBanter

-   -   Universal radio shipping rates (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/99930-universal-radio-shipping-rates.html)

adam July 27th 06 10:36 AM

Universal radio shipping rates

Anyone know about universal radio shipping rates especially in regards
to overseas?.

any help appreciated

Yours truly
Adam

bm July 27th 06 12:41 PM

Universal radio shipping rates

You should first find out if they ship overseas at all. A friend of
mine in EU was told rather recently by U-R that they no longer ship
overseas, he was buying a radio.

BM

weatherall July 27th 06 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adam
Anyone know about universal radio shipping rates especially in regards
to overseas?.

any help appreciated

Yours truly
Adam

Email them and tell them where you are. They are good about replying.

bm July 27th 06 10:25 PM

Universal radio shipping rates

Disregard my message, I later found out that the item in question was
not CE-marked, hence they could not ship it to Europe.

BM