Old April 2nd 06, 04:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
John

Default tubes

Any idea where I can find an online tube replacement / equivalent chart?

My nephew has a burned out tube in one of his sets and we would like to know
what / if we can replace it with...

Thanks.

John

Old April 2nd 06, 05:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Scott Dorsey

In article , John wrote:
Any idea where I can find an online tube replacement / equivalent chart?

No, but I have a stack of various books on my desk.

My nephew has a burned out tube in one of his sets and we would like to know
what / if we can replace it with...

What tube is it and what set?
--scott
Old April 2nd 06, 05:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Caveat Lector

Try URL:
http://www.duncanamps.com/tdslpe/

More possibilities at URL:
http://ac6v.com/antique.htm#VT

--
CL -- I doubt, therefore I might be !

Old April 2nd 06, 06:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Uncle Peter

"John" wrote in message
Any idea where I can find an online tube replacement / equivalent chart?

My nephew has a burned out tube in one of his sets and we would like to

know
what / if we can replace it with...

Thanks.

John

What is the tube? Most tubes are readily available, and
cheap.

Which Tube Radio, not only Which Radio Tube SR Shortwave 8 October 24th 04 01:30 PM
Tubes for Sale Tom Hix w4th Swap 0 December 4th 03 05:39 PM
Tubes FS Tom Hix w4th Homebrew 0 December 3rd 03 12:20 PM
Tubes FS Tom Hix w4th Equipment 0 December 3rd 03 12:19 PM
Tubes FS Tom Hix w4th Equipment 0 December 3rd 03 12:19 PM