Old April 21st 06, 04:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Gary Schafer

Default Motorola manuals FS

Cleaning out the garage. I have many older Motorola radio manuals.
Mostly motrac vintage, some micor and even some old T power. Would
like to get $5.00 each.
Let me know what you need. I will try to put a list together latter
on.

73
Gary K4FMX Near Ft. Lauderdale.

Old April 22nd 06, 04:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Dr. Anton T. Squeegee

[Followup posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors, and an E-mail copy
was sent to Gary Schafer.]

In article ,
(known to some as Gary Schafer) scribed...

Cleaning out the garage. I have many older Motorola radio manuals.
Mostly motrac vintage, some micor and even some old T power. Would
like to get $5.00 each.
Let me know what you need. I will try to put a list together latter
on.

snippety

Gary, have you notified the nice folk at
http://batboard.batlabs.com about this? They have a most active for-sale
forum.

Keep the peace(es).

--
Dr. Anton T. Squeegee, Director, Dutch Surrealist Plumbing Institute
(Known to some as Bruce Lane, KC7GR)
Old April 22nd 06, 03:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Gary Schafer

On Fri, 21 Apr 2006 20:36:54 -0700, Dr. Anton T. Squeegee
wrote:

[Followup posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors, and an E-mail copy
was sent to Gary Schafer.]

In article ,
(known to some as Gary Schafer) scribed...

Cleaning out the garage. I have many older Motorola radio manuals.
Mostly motrac vintage, some micor and even some old T power. Would
like to get $5.00 each.
Let me know what you need. I will try to put a list together latter
on.

snippety

Gary, have you notified the nice folk at
http://batboard.batlabs.com about this? They have a most active for-sale
forum.

Keep the peace(es).

Thanks for the info on the board. I looked at it some but did not see
a for sale place?

73
Gary K4FMX