Old December 29th 06, 03:00 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Hey Sidebanders...

Stop on by and take a peek:
http://americaneaglessbcbersclub.eri....com/Home.html

Old December 29th 06, 05:55 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

A.E. 352 wrote:

Stop on by and take a peek:
http://americaneaglessbcbersclub.eri....com/Home.html

Hello A.E. 352:

That web site gets better with time.

Jay in the Mojave
Old December 29th 06, 11:34 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

A.E. 352 wrote:
Stop on by and take a peek:
http://americaneaglessbcbersclub.eri....com/Home.html

I just became a member !!!!

73

AESSB 1022

Old December 30th 06, 12:52 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Thanks for the kudos Jay. We're in the process of putting together a Sat/Sun
net, maybe around 8:00 pm- ish EST. I'll keep you posted on the actual
time(s). Sooo...swing them-thar beams East , and put some fire in the wire
if needed.

American Eagle 352
27.365/385 LSB

Old December 30th 06, 01:11 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"A.E. 352" wrote:
Thanks for the kudos Jay. We're in the process of putting together a
Sat/Sun net, maybe around 8:00 pm- ish EST. I'll keep you posted on the
actual time(s). Sooo...swing them-thar beams East , and put some fire in
the wire if needed.

Hi AE.

Which direction should I swing mine from Cleveland if'n I wanna check in on
that net? (can you issue me some visitor numbers too?)

Old January 5th 07, 02:40 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Steveo wrote:
"A.E. 352" wrote:
Thanks for the kudos Jay. We're in the process of putting together a
Sat/Sun net, maybe around 8:00 pm- ish EST. I'll keep you posted on the
actual time(s). Sooo...swing them-thar beams East , and put some fire
in the wire if needed.

Hi AE.

Which direction should I swing mine from Cleveland if'n I wanna check in
on that net? (can you issue me some visitor numbers too?)

No advice for the net!?

Hey Sidebanders...

Old January 12th 07, 11:59 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Steveo wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"A.E. 352" wrote:
Thanks for the kudos Jay. We're in the process of putting together a
Sat/Sun net, maybe around 8:00 pm- ish EST. I'll keep you posted on
the actual time(s). Sooo...swing them-thar beams East , and put some
fire in the wire if needed.

Hi AE.

Which direction should I swing mine from Cleveland if'n I wanna check
in on that net?

Hey A.E. 352, no help?

Hey Sidebanders A.E. 352 CB 5 November 17th 06 12:55 AM
Hey Sidebanders Slow Code General 3 November 17th 06 12:55 AM
Hey Sidebanders [email protected] Policy 0 November 13th 06 06:11 PM
Hey Sidebanders [email protected] Scanner 0 November 13th 06 06:11 PM
Hey Sidebanders [email protected] Swap 0 November 13th 06 06:11 PM