Old May 20th 09, 10:30 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default proper cb radio code

Listen to channel 19 and you will see nothing is proper there.

Most cbers I know use the cb radio 10 codes. google will find you many
different 10 code lists.

The sidebanders (some) on cb use the amateur radio Q codes and some don't.
google will have a supply of amateur radio q codes.

It's your radio get the message through short and concise and keep the
language clean for the kids (or weak at heart) that may listen in.

If you've been at it 10 years and the FCC hasn't came to see you, you're
probably doing good

Old May 20th 09, 10:44 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On May 20, 4:30*pm, "Rollie" wrote:
Listen to channel 19 and you will see nothing is proper there.

Most cbers I know use the cb radio 10 codes. *google will find you many
different 10 code lists.

The sidebanders (some) on cb use the amateur radio Q codes and some don't..
google will have a supply of amateur radio q codes.

It's your radio get the message through short and concise and keep the
language clean for the kids (or weak at heart) that may listen in.

If you've been at it 10 years and the FCC hasn't came to see you, you're
probably doing good

yeah i am trying to ignore all the profanity on the cb radio and there
seems to be a problem with some of the local cb radio operators from
the barrie area and what do you recommend that i can do to ignore the
people who communicate On Channel 19 ? i am trying my hardest but it
is helping me deal with the profanity on 40 channels on the CB Radio.
every weekend it is better as long as i don't swear on the CB Radio.
Old May 20th 09, 11:08 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Rollie" wrote:
If you've been at it 10 years and the FCC hasn't came to see you, you're

probably doing good

F the CC
Old May 21st 09, 04:52 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

If you've been at it 10 years and the FCC hasn't came to see you, you're
probably doing good

I think the FCC has bigger fish to fry than CB ops with latrine lips.
Old May 21st 09, 07:08 PM
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollie View Post
Listen to channel 19 and you will see nothing is proper there.

Most cbers I know use the cb radio 10 codes. google will find you many
different 10 code lists.

The sidebanders (some) on cb use the amateur radio Q codes and some don't.
google will have a supply of amateur radio q codes.

It's your radio get the message through short and concise and keep the
language clean for the kids (or weak at heart) that may listen in.

If you've been at it 10 years and the FCC hasn't came to see you, you're
probably doing good

The more our society demonstrates an increasing lack of respect for other people, and less instilling of moral values by parents, the more the problems.
It long ago reached the point, where putting the word 'proper' and the letters 'CB' in the same sentence, constitutes an extreme 'oxymoron'.

CB "Swing"? (proper AM modulation) Chris Homebrew 69 July 20th 10 07:27 PM
What is the proper yagi class for my antenna? Richard Antenna 0 November 25th 07 12:21 PM
the proper way to write a qsl report? john Shortwave 1 March 29th 07 05:59 PM
the proper way to qsl? john Shortwave 2 March 28th 07 09:22 PM
proper antenna installation [email protected] Antenna 2 December 15th 06 09:48 AM