Old January 29th 04, 02:32 AM
I Am Not George

Default What's Been In Landshark's Ass?

GW is right Mark has trouble telling
the difference between a boy and a
fake girl.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Thu Jan 29 03:32:13 2004 depuis l'IP : ac885a88.ipt.aol.com [VIP 532284301978]
Old January 29th 04, 11:12 AM
Steveo

Your nose.
Old January 29th 04, 01:13 PM
Lancer

On 29 Jan 2004 11:12:37 GMT, Steveo
wrote:

Your nose.

Now see if he denies that or comes back with some stupid off the wall
comment.
Old January 29th 04, 01:54 PM
Steveo

wrote:

Your nose.

Now see if he denies that or comes back with some stupid off the wall
comment.

He will likely change names again too.
Old January 29th 04, 02:23 PM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
Your nose.

Who cares? I don't, Leave him be. This
is what happens when you start denying a troll
his fun, ignore him.

Landshark

--
Hard things are put in our way,
not to stop us, but to call out our

Old January 29th 04, 02:23 PM
Landshark

wrote:

Your nose.

Now see if he denies that or comes back with some stupid off the wall
comment.

He will likely change names again too.

Again, who cares? I don't, Leave him be. This

Old January 29th 04, 02:34 PM
gw

I Am Not George wrote in message ...
GW is right Mark has trouble telling
the difference between a boy and a
fake girl.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Thu Jan 29 03:32:13 2004 depuis l'IP : ac885a88.ipt.aol.com [VIP 532284301978]

that's why his handle is transshark...he likes the chickadees with the pee pees....
Old January 29th 04, 02:44 PM
Steveo

wrote:

Your nose.

Now see if he denies that or comes back with some stupid off the wall
comment.

He will likely change names again too.

Again, who cares? I don't, Leave him be. This
is what happens when you start denying a troll his fun,
ignore him.

Landshark

Don't tell me what to do. You respond to him more than me.
Old January 29th 04, 02:48 PM
Steveo

"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
Your nose.

Who cares? I don't, Leave him be. This
is what happens when you start denying a troll
his fun, ignore him.

Landshark

Dood, 247 hits on your killfile posts in here, all about george.

http://tinyurl.com/yqyw8