Old February 1st 04, 04:34 AM
Randy

Default Really funny!

Give Mr. Comcast a little info and he goes nuts, spinning in circles and
lashing out impotently. Funny part is, I gave him the info, and he
immediately goes Googling to dig things up, and can't comprehend things have
been laid to make him the fool.

Don't ya just love it when a plan comes together? LOL!!!!!

Old February 1st 04, 05:58 AM
Randy

"Windsor" wrote in message
"Randy" wrote in
:

Give Mr. Comcast a little info and he goes nuts, spinning in circles
and lashing out impotently. Funny part is, I gave him the info, and he
immediately goes Googling to dig things up, and can't comprehend
things have been laid to make him the fool.

Don't ya just love it when a plan comes together? LOL!!!!!

Yes i do love it, assclown. Go buy a cb radio so you have a purpose here.

I have one. It's an Icom-746.

Old February 1st 04, 11:10 AM
Steveo

"Randy" wrote:
Give Mr. Comcast a little info and he goes nuts, spinning in circles and
lashing out impotently. Funny part is, I gave him the info, and he
immediately goes Googling to dig things up, and can't comprehend things
have been laid to make him the fool.

Don't ya just love it when a plan comes together? LOL!!!!!

Yes sir, just like when I told him my name and where I live. Now
the chicken**** throws it in my face like he found it himself.

What a little putz.

--
Japanese Nascar?
http://tinyurl.com/3apbj
Old February 1st 04, 01:18 PM
WA3MOJ

In article , Steveo says...

"Randy" wrote:
Give Mr. Comcast a little info and he goes nuts, spinning in circles and
lashing out impotently. Funny part is, I gave him the info, and he
immediately goes Googling to dig things up, and can't comprehend things
have been laid to make him the fool.

Don't ya just love it when a plan comes together? LOL!!!!!

Yes sir, just like when I told him my name and where I live. Now
the chicken**** throws it in my face like he found it himself.

You can throw it in my face anytime big boy. wink wink say no more.

What a little putz.

--
Japanese Nascar?
http://tinyurl.com/3apbj

I'm an idiot

Old February 1st 04, 01:56 PM
Steveo

WA3MOJ wrote:
In article , Steveo says...

"Randy" wrote:
Give Mr. Comcast a little info and he goes nuts, spinning in circles
and lashing out impotently. Funny part is, I gave him the info, and he
immediately goes Googling to dig things up, and can't comprehend
things have been laid to make him the fool.

Don't ya just love it when a plan comes together? LOL!!!!!

Yes sir, just like when I told him my name and where I live. Now
the chicken**** throws it in my face like he found it himself.

You can throw it in my face anytime big boy. wink wink say no more.

No thanks, I only like women for sex. That's why I can never be an
AKC member.

--
Japanese Nascar?
http://tinyurl.com/3apbj

Old February 1st 04, 04:37 PM
Lancer

On 01 Feb 2004 15:48:59 GMT, Steveo
wrote:

Duke Of Windsor wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

No thanks, I only like women for sex. That's why I can never be an
AKC member.

?? I odnt't get it steve the only one here who likes men as far as I know
ids Landshark, and yes that has been confirmed. Randy seems to like
homo's too.

You forgot your new member gw said the akc is a homo group. Please try to
keep up with your new members statements.

Makes you wonder why he wanted to join the AKC?
Old February 1st 04, 04:43 PM
Steveo

Lancer wrote:
On 01 Feb 2004 15:48:59 GMT, Steveo
wrote:

Duke Of Windsor wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

No thanks, I only like women for sex. That's why I can never be an
AKC member.

?? I odnt't get it steve the only one here who likes men as far as I
know ids Landshark, and yes that has been confirmed. Randy seems to
like homo's too.

You forgot your new member gw said the akc is a homo group. Please try
to keep up with your new members statements.

Makes you wonder why he wanted to join the AKC?

He must be a rump ranger too. Do they require their members to have
a bogus google troll account as well as being a faggot? It sure seems
that way.

--
Japanese Nascar?
http://tinyurl.com/3apbj
Old February 1st 04, 04:43 PM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
Duke Of Medina wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20040201061029.347
:

Yes sir, just like when I told him my name and where I live. Now
the chicken**** throws it in my face like he found it himself.

What a little putz.

Hey steveie, is this you if so you are not even in Medina

STEVE PARKS
4509 ST. ANDREWS COURT
MIDDLETOWN, OH
45042
513-423-4139
513-309-6650

Parks Appraisal Service

4509 St Andrews Ct

Middletown, Ohio 45042

Phone: 423-4139 Fax: 423-4157

1. Steve Parks 423-4139

Nope, Middletown is over 200 miles away from me. That would be
quite a drive to work.

Same here dude. He's claimed that I've lived
everywhere from SF ca, to LA, Florida all of hundreds
to thousands of miles from where I live now.

Landshark

--
The world is good-natured to people
who are good natured.

Old February 1st 04, 04:43 PM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
Duke Of Windsor wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

No thanks, I only like women for sex. That's why I can never be an
AKC member.

?? I odnt't get it steve the only one here who likes men as far as I

know
ids Landshark, and yes that has been confirmed. Randy seems to like
homo's too.

You forgot your new member gw said the akc is a homo group. Please try to
keep up with your new members statements.

YAWN!!!!!! George is getting boring again,
same old rhetoric. Accusations, harassments, forges
you would think he would get tired of that. I was talking
some good skip yesterday, strange though, north/south
not the usual west/east.
I also see that George's fiction writing habits are
going the bizarre again.............

A few more weeks until the green flag drops!!!!!

Landshark

--
Hard things are put in our way,
not to stop us, but to call out our

Old February 1st 04, 04:43 PM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message

I posted it here, you internet detetctive wannabe. Now you're using
it as your name. Thanks for proving my point is on the top of your
head, putz. Put your tin foil hat back on.

LOL!!!!

Landshark