Old September 23rd 04, 08:53 PM
KC8QJP

Default CB Amplifiers

I'm looking for large CB amplifiers at least 1 kilowatt or more. Please
email me at or post what you have for sale here.

Old September 23rd 04, 09:14 PM
I Am Not Ice

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 15:53:51 -0400, "KC8QJP"
wrote:

I'm looking for large CB amplifiers at least 1 kilowatt or more. Please
email me at or post what you have for sale here.

Hook your radio up to Dougs crisco can antenna, you won't need an amp
Old September 23rd 04, 11:53 PM
I Am Not Ice

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 17:41:14 -0500, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

I Am Not Ice wrote in
news:1095970456.eJWZzIFLI8G7LQUOvn8lxg@teranews :

wrote:

I'm looking for large CB amplifiers at least 1 kilowatt or more. Please
email me at or post what you have for sale here.

Hook your radio up to Dougs crisco can antenna, you won't need an amp

How about you take that large can of crisco you have and lube up a Antron
99 real good and stick it up your ass crackhead?

I already shipped my can to Doug, for his big "male" experiment he is
having this weekend. Doug sayed you were going to be there, feel
free to use all that you need or want. Happy BF'ing big boy.
Old September 23rd 04, 11:57 PM
KC8QJP

wrote:

I'm looking for large CB amplifiers at least 1 kilowatt or more. Please
email me at or post what you have for sale here.

Hook your radio up to Dougs crisco can antenna, you won't need an amp

How about you take that large can of crisco you have and lube up a Antron
99 real good and stick it up your ass crackhead?

I already shipped my can to Doug, for his big "male" experiment he is
having this weekend. Doug sayed you were going to be there, feel
free to use all that you need or want. Happy BF'ing big boy.

hey geogre bring more crisco......................i have a very large butt
area...........

Old September 24th 04, 12:40 AM
KC8QJP

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge" wrote
in message ...

wrote:

I'm looking for large CB amplifiers at least 1 kilowatt or more. Please
email me at or post what you have for sale here.

Hook your radio up to Dougs crisco can antenna, you won't need an amp

How about you take that large can of crisco you have and lube up a Antron
99 real good and stick it up your ass crackhead?

heres a picture of the last crisco slather party doug threw for
me..........aint i cute????????

http://hardcorefatties.dailypornogal...llsize/p05.jpg

Old September 24th 04, 03:24 AM
I am not george, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge are mo

"KC8QJP" wrote in :

I'm looking for large CB amplifiers at least 1 kilowatt or more. Please
email me at or post what you have for sale here.

damn someone is gonna get in trouble for forging.

Doubtful.

Old September 24th 04, 11:12 PM
Jim Douglas

I have some that run a 2.5K, you could cut it in half!