Old March 6th 05, 01:40 PM
Ex-CB'er

Default Getting out of CB...FS 2510's, 2600/chipswitch, 400 watt amp

Will be taking my tech test in 5 weeks...need to get rid of this CB stuff
and move on. Might consider trade for 2 meter equipment..mobile only.

1. HR-2510 complete virgin never opened, never modded. Used sparingly as a
base(non-smoker). Comes with mount, mic. Like new.
2. HR-2510 modded, "peaked". Was used as mobile for last 3 years. Works
great. Comes with mount, mic. Good condition.
3. HR-2600 with chipswitch conversion(by rogerbird), best cb radio I've
ever owned.
Clean modulation. Fantastic radio. Comes with mount, 575 Astatic mic.
4. 400+ watt "super modulator" amp. Huge heat sink, push/pull, 4-SD1446's.
Variable power. Clean, neat and works GREAT. Was used mobile for about 3
years.

Feel free to email for questions/pictures

Thanks
Ted

Old March 6th 05, 07:48 PM
No I Am Not Him

Ex-CB'er wrote:
[...]

Ted you are spreading keyclown gear to other keyclowns so they will use
it to mess up the spectrum with. You need to destroy it, burn it, smash
it, so it cannot be used. It is illegal to sell non type accepted
radios and cb amps.

Old March 6th 05, 11:44 PM
Scott

Will be taking my tech test in 5 weeks...need to get rid of this CB stuff
and move on. Might consider trade for 2 meter equipment..mobile only.

1. HR-2510 complete virgin never opened, never modded. Used sparingly as a
base(non-smoker). Comes with mount, mic. Like new.
2. HR-2510 modded, "peaked". Was used as mobile for last 3 years. Works
great. Comes with mount, mic. Good condition.
3. HR-2600 with chipswitch conversion(by rogerbird), best cb radio I've
ever owned. Clean modulation. Fantastic radio. Comes with mount, 575 Astatic mic.
4. 400+ watt "super modulator" amp. Huge heat sink, push/pull, 4-SD1446's.
Variable power. Clean, neat and works GREAT. Was used mobile for about 3
years.

I've got an HTX-212 2 meter mobile. I don't need anymore CB stuff, though,
I've got a shelf and a half full of dust collectors.

With the bottom of the skip cycle behind us, the conditions on 10 and 12 will improve.
You might want to restore them to factory and offer them to hams.
Old March 7th 05, 12:18 AM
Ex-CB'er

With the bottom of the skip cycle behind us, the conditions on 10 and 12
will improve.
You might want to restore them to factory and offer them to hams.

Thought about that, but from the hams I talk to, none have interest in 10-12
meters. I just got a IC28A tonite, that'll hold me for awhile:-)

Ted

Old March 7th 05, 05:46 AM
pctech

I'm trying to get a laptop in time for church camp summer job. Please
help if you can by using my referal link:
http://www.pctech4free.com/def=ADault.aspx?ref=3D59054

Thanks in advance.

Old March 8th 05, 10:53 PM
Scott

I'd like to avoid the SPAM. Go **** yourself!
http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy

Old March 8th 05, 11:19 PM
Charle

Good move, after you get used to two meters and the other bands you will
never look back. The audio quality, and range of the FM mode even on 146 Mhz
is far better than the old CB **** for local communications. AM or SSB at
27 Mhz is full of static, pole noise, ignition noise and ****ty sounding
radios that has been hacked up to be LOUD, what a bunch of crap.Now you will
be free of Roger beeps, and echo boxes. Welcome to the world of good clean
communications.

wrote in message
how much for the 2600.chipswitch

http://community.webtv.net/jcooper874/doc