Old March 13th 05, 11:59 PM
Mike Hunt

Default need cb and prote

what is best CB and easy hide gun for me? I want work protek job in USA.
thank you Alex

Old March 14th 05, 12:18 AM
Steveo

"Mike Hunt" wrote:
what is best CB and easy hide gun for me? I want work protek job in
USA. thank you Alex

Yore watching too much tv.
Old March 14th 05, 01:56 AM
Vinnie S.

On 14 Mar 2005 00:18:02 GMT, Steveo wrote:

"Mike Hunt" wrote:
what is best CB and easy hide gun for me? I want work protek job in
USA. thank you Alex

Yore watching too much tv.

Thank God. I thought I was losing it.

Vinnie S.

Old March 14th 05, 04:04 AM
Mike Hunt

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Mike Hunt" wrote:
what is best CB and easy hide gun for me? I want work protek job in
USA. thank you Alex

Yore watching too much tv.

thank you steveo but tv no watch except soccer games - today I got Raven
gun - small and fits tight in levi jeanpants - i died black to look like
gangbanker

Old March 14th 05, 04:14 AM
Steveo

"Mike Hunt" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Mike Hunt" wrote:
what is best CB and easy hide gun for me? I want work protek job in
USA. thank you Alex

Yore watching too much tv.

thank you steveo but tv no watch except soccer games - today I got Raven
gun - small and fits tight in levi jeanpants - i died black to look like
gangbanker

Well the tv thing was a wild guess. It now appears your troubles may
run deeper, or your grasp of English is suspect at best.

Be careful to not listen to that hip hop so loud.
Old March 14th 05, 05:37 AM
Viper GTS

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Mike Hunt" wrote:
what is best CB and easy hide gun for me? I want work protek job in
USA. thank you Alex

Yore watching too much tv.

Or not enuf.

Old March 14th 05, 01:27 PM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

Yeah, mopeydopeys boyfriend dim dweebo did that, and look at him!

Old March 14th 05, 06:24 PM
MnMikew

"Mike Hunt" wrote in message
. com...

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Mike Hunt" wrote:
what is best CB and easy hide gun for me? I want work protek job in
USA. thank you Alex

Yore watching too much tv.

thank you steveo but tv no watch except soccer games - today I got Raven
gun - small and fits tight in levi jeanpants - i died black to look like
gangbanker

We have a big problem with gang-bankers here and all the 401k-jackings.