Old August 20th 05, 05:48 PM
an_old_friend

Default Day 9 Stevie when you going to fess up to your lies

Stevie has for some time been spearding the Lie that he could o
something to more than anoy for what he sees as many and manifold sins

9 Days ago I demanded he put up or shut up, I'd prfer of course that he
shut up, but it was his choice.

His response was to threaten me even further

Finaly 7 days ago he claimed to have taken action

He has claimed to have taken action that would result in people staring
at me or driving past the house differently

Action that I would notice

Guess what? Stevie Lied.

And Stevie can't tolerate Liars

yet he lies

Stevie claims Lying is a evil on a par with Kiddy Porn and spouse
abuse, and yet he lies.

when are you going to come clean and admit your lies

Old August 21st 05, 12:31 AM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
Stevie has for some time been spearding the Lie that he could o
something to more than anoy for what he sees as many and manifold sins

"spreading" "do" "annoy" "manifest"

No lies, Markie...Except from you.

9 Days ago I demanded he put up or shut up, I'd prfer of course that he
shut up, but it was his choice.

"prefer"

His response was to threaten me even further

What threats?

Finaly 7 days ago he claimed to have taken action

I have.

He has claimed to have taken action that would result in people staring
at me or driving past the house differently

I didn't say they would. I said "Have you noticed?" That's a
question, not a statement.

Action that I would notice

Guess what? Stevie Lied.

Nope.

And Stevie can't tolerate Liars

I don't. That's why you can't post without having obvious
mistruths laid bare.

yet he lies

Nope.

Stevie claims Lying is a evil on a par with Kiddy Porn and spouse
abuse, and yet he lies.

"is AN evil"

And no lies.

when are you going to come clean and admit your lies

Had a real nice hot shower this morning before going to the
Huntsville Hamfest. Didn't need one to admit any lies as I haven't
lied.

You have, however.

Mostly to yourself.

And your "day-by-day" accounting adds up to more paranoia.
Methinks I have had more effect than you care to admit.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 21st 05, 01:21 AM
Frank Gilliland

On 20 Aug 2005 16:31:11 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote in
.com:

snip
Methinks I have had more effect than you care to admit.

Methinks you are full of sewage about your USMC career.

After parsing your posts I got suspicious because you revealed some
details but nothing verifiable -- almost like you were very careful
not to declare anything that could be proven to be a lie. So I emailed
several of my old Marine buds (a couple are still active duty). None
of them remember any avionics tech named Robeson, although two of them
remember a Navy -corpsman- named Robeson that got into trouble for
giving unnecessary prostate exams. You wouldn't be him, would you?

BTW, one of them wants to follow up with this because apparently it's
a crime to impersonante a military officer -including- non-coms,
active -or- retired. So what should I tell him, "Gunny"?

Old August 21st 05, 02:15 AM
an_old_friend

KY4Z wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Stevie has for some time been spearding the Lie that he could o
something to more than anoy for what he sees as many and manifold sins

cuting spelling cop
No lies, Markie...Except from you.

9 Days ago I demanded he put up or shut up, I'd prfer of course that he
shut up, but it was his choice.

cuting more speling cop

His response was to threaten me even further

What threats?

"Be carefull what you ask for"

Finaly 7 days ago he claimed to have taken action

I have.

Nope

He has claimed to have taken action that would result in people staring
at me or driving past the house differently

I didn't say they would. I said "Have you noticed?" That's a
question, not a statement.

Yes you did more lies Stevie

Action that I would notice

Guess what? Stevie Lied.

Nope.

Stevie lied

No action that could be noticed let alone even anoy me

And Stevie can't tolerate Liars

I don't. That's why you can't post without having obvious
mistruths laid bare.

Then confess your lies

You promised action that would be moe than merely anoying

You did not deliver

so You lied

yet he lies

Nope.

Stevie claims Lying is a evil on a par with Kiddy Porn and spouse
abuse, and yet he lies.

"is AN evil"

And no lies.

You promised action that would be more than anoying

you did not deliver

so you lied

It is just that simple

I knew you could not deleiver when you made the boastful threat

But you did not delever

when are you going to come clean and admit your lies

Had a real nice hot shower this morning before going to the
Huntsville Hamfest. Didn't need one to admit any lies as I haven't
lied.

You promised actiion that be more than anoying

You have, however.

Nope just the one admited to years ago

Mostly to yourself.

I never lie to myself

And your "day-by-day" accounting adds up to more paranoia.
Methinks I have had more effect than you care to admit.

Not paranoia just rubbing your you nose in your lies

No effect that can be detected

When you going to fess and admit you can't bring down something that I
will even notice let alone something that will do more than anoy me

And My Day by does seem to be afecting your output of **** so It is
worthwhile

Steve, KY4Z

Old August 21st 05, 02:24 AM
an_old_friend

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 20 Aug 2005 16:31:11 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote in
.com:

snip
Methinks I have had more effect than you care to admit.

Methinks you are full of sewage about your USMC career.

After parsing your posts I got suspicious because you revealed some
details but nothing verifiable -- almost like you were very careful
not to declare anything that could be proven to be a lie. So I emailed
several of my old Marine buds (a couple are still active duty). None
of them remember any avionics tech named Robeson, although two of them
remember a Navy -corpsman- named Robeson that got into trouble for
giving unnecessary prostate exams. You wouldn't be him, would you?

you noticed Stevie caginess Now if they were combined with bit of
caution elsewhere I could understand them Indeed thanks to folks like
Stevie ia void anything in here that can be pinned down

As to prostate exams well that would fit with Stevie obsesstion about
male body parts that he clearly displays

BTW, one of them wants to follow up with this because apparently it's
a crime to impersonante a military officer -including- non-coms,
active -or- retired. So what should I tell him, "Gunny"?

I would sugest telling them that it isn't worth their while presuing
Him, The Powers that be dlon't care if threaten to kil people on
Usenet, most of Law enforcement looks on the place as a sewer. IiT has
its uses but with the current crop it is rough even using it to hash
out ideas

Old August 21st 05, 04:54 AM

From: Frank Gilliland on Aug 20, 5:21 pm

On 20 Aug 2005 16:31:11 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote in

snip

Methinks I have had more effect than you care to admit.

Methinks you are full of sewage about your USMC career.

Oh, ohhh...now begins another tirade of Stebie against the world.

After parsing your posts I got suspicious because you revealed some
details but nothing verifiable -- almost like you were very careful
not to declare anything that could be proven to be a lie.

Welcome to the club, Frank. :-)

Stebie gonna shout, "CALL THE VA!" :-)

Of course, if one isn't a personnel person in a business or a
family member/relation, DETAILS will be null, zero, none. It's
a matter of a LAW passed (in the 70s?) by Congress forbidding
free and open release of data to just anyone about military
records. shrug

So I emailed
several of my old Marine buds (a couple are still active duty). None
of them remember any avionics tech named Robeson, although two of them
remember a Navy -corpsman- named Robeson that got into trouble for
giving unnecessary prostate exams. You wouldn't be him, would you?

Stebie wouldn't admit it if he was... :-)

Stebie now gonna shout, "YOU ARE AGINST HAM RADIO!" or other,
unrelated to the subject personal insults in response. It's
predictable from past puerility of his.

BTW, one of them wants to follow up with this because apparently it's
a crime to impersonante a military officer -including- non-coms,
active -or- retired. So what should I tell him, "Gunny"?

Well, Frank, all I can say at this point is that we got a NEW
kettle of fish to make more bad bouillabaise about in here. :-)

vin fiz

Old August 21st 05, 12:39 PM
K4YZ

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 20 Aug 2005 16:31:11 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote in
.com:

snip
Methinks I have had more effect than you care to admit.

Methinks you are full of sewage about your USMC career.

BBWWWWWWWWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

After parsing your posts I got suspicious because you revealed some
details but nothing verifiable -- almost like you were very careful
not to declare anything that could be proven to be a lie. So I emailed
several of my old Marine buds (a couple are still active duty). None
of them remember any avionics tech named Robeson, although two of them
remember a Navy -corpsman- named Robeson that got into trouble for
giving unnecessary prostate exams. You wouldn't be him, would you?

Well, "Frank", you have the same OFFICIAL resources at your
disposal as I do, so I recommend you use them instead, rather than
making foolish statements that land you squarely in the "running my
mouth off without adequate substantiation of my position" behind them!

Several of my "buds" (with whom I still stay in contact with) from
the MCAS El Toro Aero Club were tracks and armor guys from Pendleton.
What are the odds if I say "Who's Frank Gilliland and what did he do
for the Marines?" that they'll shrug their shoulders and say "Frank
who...?!?!"

BTW, one of them wants to follow up with this because apparently it's
a crime to impersonante a military officer -including- non-coms,
active -or- retired. So what should I tell him, "Gunny"?

Whelp, all I can say is use some of those same OFFICIAL sources to
keep from looking like a fool, Frank.

But I'd also say "hurry" because your credibility is slipping.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 21st 05, 02:37 PM
Frank Gilliland

On 21 Aug 2005 04:39:01 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote in
. com:

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 20 Aug 2005 16:31:11 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote in
.com:

snip
Methinks I have had more effect than you care to admit.

Methinks you are full of sewage about your USMC career.

BBWWWWWWWWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Thank you for that passive-agressive response; it did much to confirm
my suspicions.

After parsing your posts I got suspicious because you revealed some
details but nothing verifiable -- almost like you were very careful
not to declare anything that could be proven to be a lie. So I emailed
several of my old Marine buds (a couple are still active duty). None
of them remember any avionics tech named Robeson, although two of them
remember a Navy -corpsman- named Robeson that got into trouble for
giving unnecessary prostate exams. You wouldn't be him, would you?

Well, "Frank", you have the same OFFICIAL resources at your
disposal as I do,

Even more than you might expect.

so I recommend you use them instead, rather than
making foolish statements that land you squarely in the "running my
mouth off without adequate substantiation of my position" behind them!

I call it like I see it.

Several of my "buds" (with whom I still stay in contact with) from
the MCAS El Toro Aero Club were tracks and armor guys from Pendleton.

......"armor guys"?

What are the odds if I say "Who's Frank Gilliland and what did he do
for the Marines?" that they'll shrug their shoulders and say "Frank
who...?!?!"

You never know. Quite a few friends from boot camp ended up at
Pendleton (including one of the Marines currently on active-duty that
I contacted), and I was with 2nd AAV for almost a year. I also used to
hang out with some of the tankers at Stumps. Don't forget that there
weren't too many Marines in garrison after Viet-Nam, and techs were an
even smaller group. If you know a radio tech from tanks or amtraks at
the same time I was in then there's a real possibility he knows me or
I know him (or her, although most WM techs were sent to 4th or 5th
echelon stations). Heck, I even know a couple that got stationed in
Hawaii, the lucky *******s! But it might help to mention that I went
to GRRC at Stumps with the late Cpl. Moses Arnold -- the "class
clown", and truly one of the nicest guys you could ever meet (yeah,
people say that casually about a lot of people but Moses earned it).
To make things even easier for you, would it help if I provided a list
of recruits from my platoon at MCRD? Or the Marines from the BE and
GRRC classes at MCCES? Or from the Comm Platoons at 3/8 or 2nd AAV?
It's not a problem since I remember almost all their names. Most
Marines do, which is why I don't think you will have much of a problem
finding at least one or two that remember me. So feel free to check
with your fellow Marines (assuming, of course, you are telling the
truth).

And if you happen to doubt -my- service in the USMC, feel free to
check the front desk register (late Spring to early Fall, 1984) at the
US/UK embassy in Beirut. Or you could email Ollie North (then a Major)
who's office was on the 4th floor at the end of the hall opposite to
the ambassador's office. He might remember me as the tech from the
Nassau who put his sat dish back up after the mortar round bounced off
the roof, and replaced the power supply for his URM-201 with the
shop's ugly-but-reliable supply with the plywood bottom. (BTW, if you
-do- get into contact with Lt. Col. North, ask him if he knows who
owned that mint 1961 Chrysler 300 in the back parking lot!)

BTW, one of them wants to follow up with this because apparently it's
a crime to impersonante a military officer -including- non-coms,
active -or- retired. So what should I tell him, "Gunny"?

Whelp, all I can say is use some of those same OFFICIAL sources to
keep from looking like a fool, Frank.

But I'd also say "hurry" because your credibility is slipping.

I'm not worried about my credibility. On the contrary, -you- have yet
to give a direct answer to any specific question regarding your cruise
in the USMC.

Old August 21st 05, 06:34 PM

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 20 Aug 2005 16:31:11 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote in
.com:

snip
Methinks I have had more effect than you care to admit.

Methinks you are full of sewage about your USMC career.

After parsing your posts I got suspicious because you revealed some
details but nothing verifiable -- almost like you were very careful
not to declare anything that could be proven to be a lie.

He does that with his threats, too. "Bricks through windows, slashed
tires, and terrorized wives." I think he's a creep.

So I emailed
several of my old Marine buds (a couple are still active duty). None
of them remember any avionics tech named Robeson, although two of them
remember a Navy -corpsman- named Robeson that got into trouble for
giving unnecessary prostate exams. You wouldn't be him, would you?

Steve has almost total fixation with Len's "putz." He frequenly used
phrases like "bunk-buddy" "in bed with" when referring to two men.

BTW, one of them wants to follow up with this because apparently it's
a crime to impersonante a military officer -including- non-coms,
active -or- retired. So what should I tell him, "Gunny"?

I'm still waiting to hear Steve's war stories about his claimed "seven
hostile actions." The Stolen Valor investigators might be interested.

Old August 21st 05, 06:43 PM

K4YZ wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote:
[...]

Oh, oh! There it is Frank. Do you know what Steve says happens to
people that "run their mouth off???" Yep! "Bricks through windows,
slashed tires, and terrorized wives." Steve said so hisself. Of
course, it's always "somebody else" that does the damage. Steve
follows the path of Ghandi.

Several of my "buds" (with whom I still stay in contact with) from
the MCAS El Toro Aero Club were tracks and armor guys from Pendleton.
What are the odds if I say "Who's Frank Gilliland and what did he do
for the Marines?" that they'll shrug their shoulders and say "Frank
who...?!?!"

You had "buds" in the USMC???

BBWWWWWWWWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

BTW, one of them wants to follow up with this because apparently it's
a crime to impersonante a military officer -including- non-coms,
active -or- retired. So what should I tell him, "Gunny"?

Whelp, all I can say is use some of those same OFFICIAL sources to
keep from looking like a fool, Frank.

But I'd also say "hurry" because your credibility is slipping.

Steve, K4YZ

Frank, hurry, hurry, hurry!!! Steve said so.

BBWWWWWWWWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

When is Stevie going to fess up? an_old_friend Policy 4 August 19th 05 04:46 PM
day 3 of Stevie the coward an_old_friend Policy 10 August 14th 05 06:34 PM
stevie shit an old friend Policy 16 July 21st 05 09:56 AM
VEC rates to increase Mike Coslo Policy 125 February 22nd 05 01:04 AM
IT WILL NEVER END, PEEPEEHOLIC, NEVER! Stevie Iz A PeePeeHolic CB 0 April 7th 04 04:20 AM