Old October 5th 05, 10:28 PM
an_old_friend

Default Stevie admits again to stalking

you have no reffernece for either of those statements Dan

I do. A couple e-mails exchanged with the radio club in Illinois.

No wonder you moved.

He is
ashamed of his life,

Old October 5th 05, 11:00 PM

Dan didn't live in Illinois, stupid.

Old October 7th 05, 04:01 PM
K4YZ

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:

cut

"cut" - censorship

Hearsay evidence. Not admissable, stupid.

Stevie admited to emailing them

Liar. I notice you didn't offer up any proof of such occurances.

I did at the head of this thread but you hackem off

Funny seeing you (Markie) lambasting somemone about "hackem off".

Indeed I recieve form time to time an email claiming to be from K4YZ
with his picture and the banner the last you will see before you die

And I bet you are too stupid to look at the headers and see exactly
where it comes from.

It seems to be from Stevie was giving him the benifit of the doubt

It seems to me you are brain damaged.

Stevie is a Stalker

Why in the hell would he want to stalk you, of all people?

good question your first decent one

You still didn't answer it, though, dumbass.

becuase I don't have that answer, only Stevie might, and I say might
becuase I don't think Stevie knows why He is a complusive stalker

but it was a good question your best

The answer is that I have "stalked" Mark, I have never threatened
him, not have I threatened his family regardless of what gene pool they
emenate from.

Mark's claims are a long-established pattern of positioning
himself as a "victim", there by trying to undermine any challenge that
may arise to his rants and silliness.

Mark Morgan is a pathological liar. His mistruthfulness can be
followed back almost 10 years. He is a thief, a liar and is, in my
opinion, mentally unstable.

Steve, K4YZ