RadioBanter

-   -   Antenna Repair (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/105043-antenna-repair.html)

Spamfree September 21st 06 10:01 PM

Antenna Repair

I have what I think is the Cushcraft CRX 150 Antenna. They place the "black"
insulator down inside the lower part of the antenna. The upper Part comes
out of the black piece and the matching ring from there goes to the bottom
half.

The "black" piece was held in the tubing by a semi-white plastic type of
substance. Anyone know exactly what they used? Mine let go and the black
piece and whole top of antenna came apart. I'd like to repair it.

Thanks!