RadioBanter

-   -   Tuned In Radio Is For Sale!!!!!!! (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/106186-tuned-radio-sale.html)

[email protected] October 3rd 06 01:00 AM

Tuned In Radio Is For Sale!!!!!!!

AFTER OVER 15 YEARS............

TUNED IN RADIO, THE NEW RHYTHM OF THE NATION IS FOR SALE!

THE WEBSITE (www.tunedinradio.com).......ALL THE SHOWS (678).......ALL
THE INTERVIEWS (James Brown, Barry White, Big Mountain, Inner Circle,
George Clinton, Spandau Ballet, CeCe Peniston, Alice Deejay & The
Vengaboys to name a few!).......ALL THE CONTACTS...

FOR COMPLETE INFORMATION EMAIL ME at
OR CALL 1-905-883-5773

DAVE

Steven October 3rd 06 01:35 AM

Tuned In Radio Is For Sale!!!!!!!

wrote:
AFTER OVER 15 YEARS............

TUNED IN RADIO, THE NEW RHYTHM OF THE NATION IS FOR SALE!

THE WEBSITE (
www.tunedinradio.com).......ALL THE SHOWS (678).......ALL
THE INTERVIEWS (James Brown, Barry White, Big Mountain, Inner Circle,
George Clinton, Spandau Ballet, CeCe Peniston, Alice Deejay & The
Vengaboys to name a few!).......ALL THE CONTACTS...

FOR COMPLETE INFORMATION EMAIL ME at
OR CALL 1-905-883-5773

DAVE

I don't need more sets right now, tuned in or not.

Jim's laptop........ October 3rd 06 07:36 AM

Tuned In Radio Is For Sale!!!!!!!

wrote in message
ps.com...
AFTER OVER 15 YEARS............

TUNED IN RADIO, THE NEW RHYTHM OF THE NATION IS FOR SALE!

THE WEBSITE (www.tunedinradio.com).......ALL THE SHOWS (678).......ALL
THE INTERVIEWS (James Brown, Barry White, Big Mountain, Inner Circle,
George Clinton, Spandau Ballet, CeCe Peniston, Alice Deejay & The
Vengaboys to name a few!).......ALL THE CONTACTS...

FOR COMPLETE INFORMATION EMAIL ME at
OR CALL 1-905-883-5773

DAVE

swop you K-OSS FM for it .......

Steven October 3rd 06 07:43 AM

Tuned In Radio Is For Sale!!!!!!!

Jim's laptop........ wrote:
wrote in message
ps.com...
AFTER OVER 15 YEARS............

TUNED IN RADIO, THE NEW RHYTHM OF THE NATION IS FOR SALE!

THE WEBSITE (www.tunedinradio.com).......ALL THE SHOWS (678).......ALL
THE INTERVIEWS (James Brown, Barry White, Big Mountain, Inner Circle,
George Clinton, Spandau Ballet, CeCe Peniston, Alice Deejay & The
Vengaboys to name a few!).......ALL THE CONTACTS...

FOR COMPLETE INFORMATION EMAIL ME at
OR CALL 1-905-883-5773

DAVE

swop you K-OSS FM for it .......

You cold at least buy him a stiff drink with that!

Mike GW8IJT October 3rd 06 08:14 AM

Tuned Out Radio Is For Sale!!!!!!!

THE WEBSITE (www...) THE SHOWS (678).......ALL
THE INTERVIEWS (James Brown, Barry White, Big Mountain, Inner Circle,
George Clinton, Spandau Ballet, CeCe Peniston, Alice Deejay & The
Vengaboys to name a few!).......ALL THE CONTACTS...

FOR COMPLETE INFORMATION EMAIL ME at
OR CALL 1-805-573-5773

DAVE

I already have an FM tuner & a car radio that are tuned in very well
already, thank you.
You might wish to take your spam somewhere else.
Regards Mike.

Steven October 3rd 06 10:24 AM

Tuned Out Radio Is For Sale!!!!!!!

Mike GW8IJT wrote:
wrote in message news:......googlegroups.com...
AFTER OVER 15 YEARS............

TUNED IN RADIO, THE NEW RHYTHM OF THE NATION IS FOR SALE!

THE WEBSITE (www...) THE SHOWS (678).......ALL
THE INTERVIEWS (James Brown, Barry White, Big Mountain, Inner Circle,
George Clinton, Spandau Ballet, CeCe Peniston, Alice Deejay & The
Vengaboys to name a few!).......ALL THE CONTACTS...

FOR COMPLETE INFORMATION EMAIL ME at
OR CALL 1-805-573-5773

DAVE

I already have an FM tuner & a car radio that are tuned in very well
already, thank you.
You might wish to take your spam somewhere else.
Regards Mike.

I went to the food bank and got frog legs once. Better than spam!

David Kaye October 3rd 06 07:45 PM

Tuned In Radio Is For Sale!!!!!!!

wrote:
AFTER OVER 15 YEARS............
TUNED IN RADIO, THE NEW RHYTHM OF THE NATION IS FOR SALE!

A radio program with no affiliates even after 15 years. Interesting.
At least the website doesn't list any on its affiliate page. Plus, a
Google on the name turned up nothing but hopeful folks wanting to get
their songs played on the program. There was absolutely nothing about
any station actually running the show.

Jim's laptop........ October 3rd 06 08:46 PM

Tuned In Radio Is For Sale!!!!!!!

"David Kaye" wrote in message
oups.com...
wrote:
AFTER OVER 15 YEARS............
TUNED IN RADIO, THE NEW RHYTHM OF THE NATION IS FOR SALE!

A radio program with no affiliates even after 15 years. Interesting.
At least the website doesn't list any on its affiliate page. Plus, a
Google on the name turned up nothing but hopeful folks wanting to get
their songs played on the program. There was absolutely nothing about
any station actually running the show.

Yes but K-OSS had LOADS of Glasgow area scumbags calling in on the phone

[email protected] October 4th 06 06:58 PM

Tuned In Radio Is For Sale!!!!!!!

Tuned In Radio, The New Rhythm Of The Nation is a one hour syndicated
dance radio show that was on the air from Nov. 1991 - Nov. 2004. It
started off as a Top 5 CHR show that was aimed at the 9 - 15 year old
demographic and evolved into a Top 10 Dance Show that was aimed at the
16 - 24 age demographic. There are hundreds of interviews from
independent and major artists including James Brown, Alphaville, George
Clinton, Inner Circle, Big Mountain, and the late Barry White to name a
few.
The first 420 shows are on cassette and the rest are on CD. For the
last couple of years of the show we were charging $50.00 per show. I am
still publishing the Top 10 Dance Chart each week that is emailed to
over 200 people, faxed to about 50 people in the industry, posted on
over 90 newsgroups and on the website.
If you would like any more information please email me at

or call 1-905-883-5773.
Dave

Simon Templar October 4th 06 08:49 PM

Tuned In Radio Is For Sale!!!!!!!

wrote:
Tuned In Radio, The New Rhythm Of SPAM

Stop SPAMMING and go away!!!

--
The views I present are that of my own and NOT of any organisation I may
belong to.

73 de Simon, VK3XEM.
http://web.acma.gov.au/pls/radcom/client_search.client_lookup?pCLIENT_NO=157452