RadioBanter

-   -   International Radio CW filter for Yeasu Radios (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/107647-international-radio-cw-filter-yeasu-radios.html)

jvcactus October 22nd 06 03:05 PM

International Radio CW filter for Yeasu Radios

I have an International Radio Crystal filter #701A or #701B filter. The
filter is an 8.215Mhz 400Hz filter. It is currently in the "B"
Configuration. This is a drop in for the FT-1000, MP, MarkV series radios.
In it's "A' configuration it will fit the FT-920. If you purchase I will
make it ready for your particular need. Filter is $115 plus shipping new .
I will sell for $75 OBO Shipped in US. I can take Paypal.
Thanks
Jack
WN5A

[email protected] November 1st 06 03:20 PM

International Radio CW filter for Yeasu Radios

The filter has been sold
Thanks
Jack