RadioBanter

-   -   Now it seems John Smith has a Hard-on for me. (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/109184-now-seems-john-smith-has-hard-me.html)

Slow Code November 9th 06 11:23 PM

Now it seems John Smith has a Hard-on for me.

Where do these little peckers come from?

SC

John Smith November 9th 06 11:38 PM

Slow Code wrote:
Where do these little peckers come from?

SC

Slow Idiot:

Let me then try but one more example, a bit different perhaps will cause
the revelation:

Remember from your history classes, there was a time when most if not
all the worlds peoples believed the world was flat and, that if one were
to set sail in a ship and venture too far, one would fall off the planet
(disk?) But yet, now we look back at these peoples and see the
blindness their foolishness and fears caused? We laugh at such childish
intellect.

Can you make a connection between the above and your own fear--that
maniac, illogical, simplistic, all consuming and quaint fear of life
without morse code which holds you in blind bondage? Face your fear and
be free man!

Regards,
JS

jakdedert November 9th 06 11:53 PM

Slow Code wrote:
Where do these little peckers come from?

SC

Obviously you're just a troll. As soon as everyone quits feeding you,
you'll shrivel up and die.

IMO, it can't be too soon.

jak

U-Know-Who November 10th 06 04:13 AM

Now it seems John Smith has a Hard-on for me.

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...

Where do these little peckers come from?

SC

Ya think it might have to do with you being an idiot and having a propensity
toward an oral/podiatric problem?

Slow Code November 11th 06 12:51 AM

no Steve not everyone (or anyone) that disagrees with you wants to have sex with you

Mark in the Dark, wrote in
:

On Thu, 09 Nov 2006 23:23:27 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

Where do these little peckers come from?

you demented mind steve

BTW don't get tooexctied if I don't post wife and are going to temple
in Milwalkee I may be winding down at home round 3: am maybe not not
likely I have kicked off the interenet

Looks like we're going to get some peace an quiet here a couple days.
YES!

SC

Slow Code November 11th 06 12:51 AM

Now it seems John Smith has a Hard-on for me.

jakdedert wrote in
:

Slow Code wrote:
Where do these little peckers come from?

SC

Obviously you're just a troll. As soon as everyone quits feeding you,
you'll shrivel up and die.

IMO, it can't be too soon.

jak

I bet you're happy the democrats won.

SC

jakdedert November 11th 06 12:52 AM

Now it seems John Smith has a Hard-on for me.

Slow Code wrote:
jakdedert wrote in
:

Slow Code wrote:
Where do these little peckers come from?

SC

Obviously you're just a troll. As soon as everyone quits feeding you,
you'll shrivel up and die.

IMO, it can't be too soon.

jak

I bet you're happy the democrats won.

SC

Sorry, no food for you....

jak

Text Medium No. 5 November 12th 06 05:50 AM

id theft is crime

Hail Eris! On Sat, 11 Nov 2006 15:53:18 -0500, Mark jabbered inanely:
On 9 Nov 2006 20:48:42 -0800, "I PUNCE" wrote:

id theft is crime

True, but unfortunately, what you see above isn't "ID theft", but
froggery. Froggery is fully legal. Also, that's more than likely Wabbit.

--
Shon'ai COOSN-029-06-71069
"I was told there would be cookies."

"If you don't have pedicures AT LEAST every two weeks, don't talk to me.
If you don't floss every night and morning and brush at least twice a
day, don't talk to me. If you don't spend money on you hair and get
great cuts and color, don't talk to me. If you are heavy, don't talk to
me. If you don't shower every morning and take a nice bubble bath every
night, don't talk to me. If you don't have a loved one in your arms,
don't talk to me. If you don't keep an immaculate house, don't talk to
me. If you don't work, don't talk to me." -- Clearly, Martha Vandella
never wants to talk to me, which is for the best, really.
MID: . com

Not Steve November 12th 06 11:42 AM

id theft is crime

"Bob Officer" wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Nov 2006 05:50:49 GMT, in alt.usenet.kooks, "Text Medium
No. 5" wrote:

Hail Eris! On Sat, 11 Nov 2006 15:53:18 -0500, Mark jabbered inanely:
On 9 Nov 2006 20:48:42 -0800, "I PUNCE" wrote:

id theft is crime

True, but unfortunately, what you see above isn't "ID theft", but
froggery. Froggery is fully legal. Also, that's more than likely Wabbit.

Some needs to point out the use of an invalid TLD means he can't
complain even is someone reproduced his "handle". You see technically
he has no right to use *.aprs.

So anyone can use and there is Zero he
can do about it... Because *.aprs doesn't really exist.

--
Bob Officer
COOSN-266-06-01986

One has to question a guy like Mork, a person whose virtual life revolves
around Usenet. Who else do you know who has made Usenet his virtual Home?
Who else but Mark posts 100, 200 or more comments per any given day?
Mark Morgan lacks a Home Life, which is painfully obvious to us Usenet
attendees. The guy "ain't all there."