RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Motorola Centracom Gold Classic CRT Console (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/110258-fs-motorola-centracom-gold-classic-crt-console.html)

DC November 23rd 06 07:48 PM

FS: Motorola Centracom Gold Classic CRT Console

I have for sale a Motorola Centracom Gold Classic CRT dispatch console. It
includes one operator position and headset jacks. I can send an "as-built"
to see features, but roughly:

7 BIM cards
1 COIM
1 RS232
2 TMR
1 AUX IO

2 of the BIM cards have the DC daughterboard

This was working until it was removed from service for upgrade.

Looking for offers here - let me know what it's worth to you. I know what
it cost new (about $80000) and I know it's worth about scrap price now. If
you can use it at all, please let me know.

Includes manuals and software.

Dan

KJ$CHV April 16th 11 10:39 PM

you still have this?