Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 28th 06, 12:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

Default Readings on Reasons to Boycott Wal-Mart

wrote in
:

Maybe I should stop shopping at Wal Mart.I can do my food shopping at
the Piggly Wiggly food store at Westland Plaza,one and a half miles East
behind doggy's couch.As for other thingys,there is Metocenter Mall just
across Highway 80 from me and lots of all kinds of other stores near me.
cuhulin

Do shop somewhere else because if you shop at Walmart you're supporting
Fags.

SC