RadioBanter

-   -   WANTED MANUAL (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/116277-wanted-manual.html)

[email protected] March 8th 07 12:26 AM

WANTED MANUAL

need a copy of a motorola r 2400 opertion manual or a cd of it. any help/
let me know. i can pay for a copy/shipping. just let me know. thank you for
your time on this.

e-mail

mike March 8th 07 05:35 AM

WANTED MANUAL

On Mar 7, 3:26 pm, "
wrote:
need a copy of amotorolar 2400 opertion manual or a cd of it. any help/
let me know. i can pay for a copy/shipping. just let me know. thank you for
your time on this.

e-mail

Call Moto Parts at 800-422-4210, and follow the auto-attendant menu to
the price and availibility, parts ID or the order people. They're
open from 7am to 7pm Central time. Their ordering systems key on the
caller ID so try and use the same phone line for each call. See if
the 68P81069A79 manual is still available. If so, buy it as it will be
cheaper than having one copied.

More details at http://www.repeater-builder.com/moto...oto-parts.html

Mike WA6ILQ - who is still looking for a R2600 _service_ manual, a CD
or a copy.

Rich March 9th 07 03:29 AM

WANTED MANUAL

* 68P81069A79 : Item number not found. Please make sure that you are
entering a valid number.
Click here to search for the correct item number. Your
search result will repopulate this field.

What model radio are you looking at?