RadioBanter

-   -   FOR SALE: ICOM IC-718 $375.00 NOT AN EBAY AUCTION! (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/121087-sale-icom-ic-718-%24375-00-not-ebay-auction.html)

cox news June 26th 07 04:19 AM

FOR SALE: ICOM IC-718 $375.00 NOT AN EBAY AUCTION!

Selling my ICOM IC-718. See full specifications at:

http://www.icomamerica.com/products/amateur/718/

This is a very nice stock HF rig in super condition.

Comes with power cord, mic, reprint of manual.

Everything works fine. $375,

$15 shipping from Omaha, NE to continental US only.

de

N6HFJ

Omaha, NE