RadioBanter

-   -   Who Does Yaesu Rotor Repair???? (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/121753-who-does-yaesu-rotor-repair.html)

wa0kbz July 12th 07 06:52 PM

Who Does Yaesu Rotor Repair????

I have a Yaesu G 5400 rotor that the AZ. rotor indicator control does not
work properly. Goes about twice the speed that it should. NEED HELP!!!
73, Bill, WA0KBZ,

KA2CTN July 12th 07 08:21 PM

Who Does Yaesu Rotor Repair????

YAESU rotor repair: 714-827-7600 8am-5pm PST

The Shadow July 12th 07 10:00 PM

Who Does Yaesu Rotor Repair????

"wa0kbz" wrote in message
I have a Yaesu G 5400 rotor that the AZ. rotor indicator control does not
work properly. Goes about twice the speed that it should. NEED HELP!!!
73, Bill, WA0KBZ,

Bill try URL's
http://www.rotor-doc.com/
http://www.rotorservice.com/

Wayne July 12th 07 10:05 PM

Who Does Yaesu Rotor Repair????

wa0kbz wrote:
I have a Yaesu G 5400 rotor that the AZ. rotor indicator control does not
work properly. Goes about twice the speed that it should. NEED HELP!!!
73, Bill, WA0KBZ,

Check out Norm's Rotor Service:
http://www.rotorservice.com/

Wayne, KE0BZ