RadioBanter

-   -   FS : STRIDSBERG MCA204M Multicoupler (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/121773-fs-stridsberg-mca204m-multicoupler.html)

Dan Conti July 13th 07 05:16 AM

FS : STRIDSBERG MCA204M Multicoupler

Stridsberg MCA 204M VHF / UHF Receiver Multicoupler.

Mint condition, fully functional, just back from an updating at Stridsberg.

$150.00 shipped.

PAYPAL, Postal money order, or personal check.
(Personal check will delay shipping until it clears).

eBay feedback under OFFDAN

If you use PAYPAL, I ship to CONFIRMED PAYPAL addresses only.

No Trades, USA sales only, please.

E-Mail if interested :

Dan