RadioBanter

-   -   FS : Radio Shack Pro - 2042 base scanner - MINT! (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/122308-fs-radio-shack-pro-2042-base-scanner-mint.html)

Dan Conti July 25th 07 05:14 AM

FS : Radio Shack Pro - 2042 base scanner - MINT!

I am selling a Radio Shack Pro-2042 base scanner. This one is absolutely
mint, and works perfectly.

$130.00 plus $15.00 shipping and insurance fees.

PAYPAL, Postal money order of personal checks accepted.
(Personal check will delay shipment until it clears).

I will ship either UPS ground or Priority Mail, INSURED.

eBay feedback under OFFDAN and I am well reviewed on RR as well.

E-mail with questions or if interested...

Dan