RadioBanter

-   -   FS: MINT Grundig FR-200 Emergency Radio (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/122896-fs-mint-grundig-fr-200-emergency-radio.html)

[email protected] August 4th 07 09:38 PM

FS: MINT Grundig FR-200 Emergency Radio

FS: MINT Grundig FR-200 Emergency Radio
Flashlight, AM, FM, shortwave 3 to 9 MHz and 9 to 22 MHz. Wind-up
generator charger for built-in rechargable battery pack. Telescopic
whip. VERY sensitive on shortwave. I was pleasantly surprised. Used in
just two ice storms this previous winter.
I will sell with a set of NiMH batteries. (This is in addition to the
emergency recharables that are already inside the unit.) I will also
sell with a Yo-Yo-Vee Portable Reel Antenna. (See http://HamRadioFun.com
for details on that antenna.) That's about $25 worth of additional
stuff...FREE!
ONLY $29.95 plus $6.95 shipping PRIORITY MAIL shipping. First e-mail
gets it!

73, Bill - WA8MEA