RadioBanter

-   -   WTB: GR300 motorola mounting box, empty (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/123072-wtb-gr300-motorola-mounting-box-empty.html)

Rod Barton August 6th 07 11:56 PM

WTB: GR300 motorola mounting box, empty

Looking for a repeater cabinet (small black box) to mount 2 mobile radios..
like the GR300 case except I don't need a duplexer or power supply.. if you
have one with a supply we can talk.. I'm just looking for the box..
Looking to make these units go mobile in a hurry if need be but still
functional here at home.

Maybe someone has one in excess of their needs?

E-mail price and condition.

Thanks,
Rod

nitespark August 7th 07 12:01 AM

Rod Barton wrote:

Looking for a repeater cabinet (small black box) to mount 2 mobile radios..
like the GR300 case except I don't need a duplexer or power supply.. if you
have one with a supply we can talk.. I'm just looking for the box..
Looking to make these units go mobile in a hurry if need be but still
functional here at home.

Maybe someone has one in excess of their needs?

E-mail price and condition.

Thanks,
Rod

I saw one on Ebay recently but they had an outrageous starting bid of
close to $200.

Rod Barton August 7th 07 12:21 AM

WTB: GR300 motorola mounting box, empty

Yes, its still listed, it has a duplexer and power supply in, its beat up a
bit too.. a little out of my price range... :-)

For those curious:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Motorola-Radius-...QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks