RadioBanter

-   -   WTD: 660VAC oval can oil/paper capacitors (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/126320-wtd-660vac-oval-can-oil-paper-capacitors.html)

WKW October 23rd 07 08:50 AM

WTD: 660VAC oval can oil/paper capacitors

Want: Used or surplus 660 VAC oval metal can oil/paper capacitors - any
value from 1 to 60 uF. I need an assortment to test ferro-resonant (voltage
regulating) transformers with.

Smokey[_2_] October 23rd 07 02:38 PM

660VAC oval can oil/paper capacitors

I have 11 high voltage oil-filled capacitors ranging from 0.5 to 10 MFD and
1000 to 2500 volts dc. If you can use these you can have them for the cost
of postage. Drop me an email off this newsgroup.Remove "nospam" from the
email address.
Smokey