RadioBanter

-   -   Truetone Upright (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/127162-truetone-upright.html)

Henry November 16th 07 06:58 PM

Truetone Upright

I have a Truetone Upright radio with shortwave bands and push buttons
in good condition for sale. I have not used it in many years so I am
reluctant to turn it on because the capacitors might not like that.

Will someone please tell me where I can sell this radio. I live in
the St. Paul/Minneapolis Minnesota area and it's so large that
shipping is not viable.

Thanks

Henry

Ron Wicker[_2_] November 16th 07 07:29 PM

Truetone Upright

Craigs list for your area might be a good choise. You can list under
electronics or antiques. Good Luck......
. ..

The Shadow[_2_] November 16th 07 07:45 PM

Truetone Upright

"Henry" wrote in message
. ..
I have a Truetone Upright radio with shortwave bands and push buttons in
good condition for sale. I have not used it in many years so I am reluctant
to turn it on because the capacitors might not like that.

Will someone please tell me where I can sell this radio. I live in the
St. Paul/Minneapolis Minnesota area and it's so large that shipping is not
viable.

Thanks

Henry

Maybe try CRAIG'S LIST Minneapolis / St Paul URL:
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/

Lots Of Readers there