RadioBanter

-   -   Truetone Upright (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/127407-truetone-upright.html)

Henry November 18th 07 08:03 PM

Truetone Upright

I have a Truetone Upright radio with shortwave bands and push buttons
in good condition for sale. Model # D-689. I have not used it in many
years so I am reluctant to turn it on because the capacitors might not
like that.

Will someone please tell me where I can sell this radio. I live in
the St. Paul/Minneapolis Minnesota area and it's so large that
shipping is not viable.

Thanks

Henry

The Shadow[_2_] November 18th 07 08:55 PM

Truetone Upright

"Henry" wrote in message
I have a Truetone Upright radio with shortwave bands and push buttons in
good condition for sale. Model # D-689. I have not used it in many years so
I am reluctant to turn it on because the capacitors might not like that.

Will someone please tell me where I can sell this radio. I live in the
St. Paul/Minneapolis Minnesota area and it's so large that shipping is not
viahttp://www.radio-electronics.com/info/receivers/synchdet/sync_det.phpble.

Thanks

Henry

1. E-Bay -- specify local pickup only
2. Craig's List for your area - St. Paul/Minneapolis Minnesota URL:
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/

3. Did you post this on rec.antiques.radio+phono ????
4. Contact Northland Antique Radio Club - St. Paul, Minnesota URL:
http://www.geocities.com/northland.geo/

5. Contact Donald D. Hauff, Minneapolis at URL:
http://members.aol.com/mcmurdodon/private/dons.html

E-Mail

The Shadow Knows
Lamont