RadioBanter

-   -   dvr 2-2 kantronics radios (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/127508-dvr-2-2-kantronics-radios.html)

desert canuck November 22nd 07 01:26 AM

dvr 2-2 kantronics radios

I have 2 of these radios and I am wondering if anyone has the manuals
for these and if anyone has had any luck finding crystals for this
radio.
I an t to put these on aprs at 144.390 mhz

perry
ke6anm
~remove these~

[email protected] December 26th 07 02:49 PM

dvr 2-2 kantronics radios

On Nov 21, 8:26*pm, desert canuck wrote:
I have 2 of these radios and I am wondering if anyone has the manuals
for these and if anyone has had any luck finding crystals for this
radio.
I an t to put these on aprs at 144.390 mhz

perry
ke6anm
~remove these~

I have a copy of a manual if you still need one.

Jim
K4YTE

[email protected] April 19th 18 06:57 PM

dvr 2-2 kantronics radios

If anyone has a copy of manual in pdf format or so I would
be very happy if someone could email it to me.

Regards, Ludvig, Sweden