RadioBanter

-   -   FS: AEA Pakratt Model PK-64 (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/127568-fs-aea-pakratt-model-pk-64-a.html)

[email protected] November 23rd 07 08:31 PM

FS: AEA Pakratt Model PK-64

Hi,
I have an AEA Pakratt Model PK-64 Multimode Packet/RTTY Controller for
sale...
It looks to be brand new,never used and is in great condition. I
believe it has everything needed to operate.
I Also have the manual for it as well.

I can send pictures of everything if anybody wants just let me know.

I would like to get $50.00 O.B.O(I wont be offended) for it plus
shipping

Thank You
LCE

[email protected] November 25th 07 01:15 AM

FS: AEA Pakratt Model PK-64

On Nov 23, 12:31�pm, wrote:
Hi,
I have an AEA Pakratt Model PK-64 Multimode Packet/RTTY Controller for
sale...
It looks to be brand new,never used and is in great condition. I
believe it has everything needed to operate.
I Also have the manual for it as well.

I can send pictures of everything if anybody wants just let me know.

I would like to get $50.00 O.B.O(I wont be offended) for it plus
shipping

Thank You
LCE

$40.00 Or Best Offer

kc8vsz November 27th 07 04:40 AM

FS: AEA Pakratt Model PK-64

not to sound stupid but do i need a dummy terminal 2 run it?and any
suggestions on said terminal?i took industrial electronics back in
99........man times have changed cant find parts anymore

[email protected] December 4th 07 03:18 AM

FS: AEA Pakratt Model PK-64

On Nov 26, 8:40�pm, kc8vsz wrote:
not to sound stupid but do i need a dummy terminal 2 run it?and any
suggestions on said terminal?i took industrial electronics back in
99........man times have changed cant find parts anymore

I sent you an email kc8vsz,Sorry for getting back to you so late

LCE