RadioBanter

-   -   WANTED: Ten-Tec Model 311 or Techincal Info (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/128067-wanted-ten-tec-model-311-techincal-info.html)

JTB December 9th 07 05:29 PM

WANTED: Ten-Tec Model 311 or Techincal Info

Looking for as TEN-TEC model 311 Band Decoder. Anyone have one they might
part with? Does anyone have a schematic of the unit that they could
send me?

Jerry W0ZD

Phone: None entered Email:

Edward Feustel December 10th 07 05:40 PM

"JTB" wrote in message

Looking for as TEN-TEC model 311 Band Decoder. Anyone have one they might
part with? Does anyone have a schematic of the unit that they could
send me?

Jerry W0ZD

Phone: None entered Email:

Ten Tec is still selling these - about $95.
Based on mine, you should just buy one.
The material with it does not include a schematic, but
does include I/O pins for several input cables and the
two standard output cables. Note that several bands
are folded into a single output, e.g. 40/30 17/15 and 12/10
which may give you problems if you use a non ten tec tuner.

It comes with a cable from the Orion I/II to the metal box that
the transistors and diodes are in and a DB-25 plug for output to
a 253 and or 411.

Larry R Riley
7507 Ledgewood Drive
Fenton, MI 48430 - 9225
w8mis at yahoo dot com

is selling a cable that goes from this to a TT 253 tuner for
about $55 shipped. It has the advantage over the 236 cable
that 60 meters select is conveyed to the 253.

73,
Ed, N5EI