RadioBanter

-   -   FS New whelen PCCHD1 lightbar controller switch panel (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/128079-fs-new-whelen-pcchd1-lightbar-controller-switch-panel.html)

Jimmy Mullins[_2_] December 10th 07 04:01 AM

FS New whelen PCCHD1 lightbar controller switch panel

FS 5 New whelen PCCHD1 lightbar controller switch panel. They are new in
the box .Bought recently at a government surplus auction.$50.00 each +
shipping .If you want to know more just email me at

[email protected] December 27th 07 04:44 PM

On Dec 9, 9:01 pm, Jimmy Mullins wrote:
FS 5 New whelen PCCHD1 lightbar controller switch panel. They are new in
the box .Bought recently at a government surplus auction.$50.00 each +
shipping .If you want to know more just email me at

I am asking for a lot price, delivered to Mesa, AZ