RadioBanter

-   -   Schematic needed (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/128363-schematic-needed.html)

Radiosrfun December 18th 07 05:55 PM

Schematic needed

Hi,

Posted this elsewhere but no reply - unless from someone I had blocked for
other reasons.

I need a "schematic" or a "source" for it - for a "Valor" manufactured -
"Para-Dynamics" PDC-700LP SWR/Watt meter.

I tried google but the hits I found weren't so good. I'm going to try again
in the mean time.

Thanks!

Darylynn December 20th 07 02:32 AM

Schematic needed

On Dec 18, 11:55 am, "radiosrfun" wrote:
Hi,

Posted this elsewhere but no reply - unless from someone I had blocked for
other reasons.

I need a "schematic" or a "source" for it - for a "Valor" manufactured -
"Para-Dynamics" PDC-700LP SWR/Watt meter.

I tried google but the hits I found weren't so good. I'm going to try again
in the mean time.

Thanks!

google BAMA boat anchor manuals, and from there other links are listed