RadioBanter

-   -   Heath SB-1400 All-mode HF transceiver and power supply (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/129388-heath-sb-1400-all-mode-hf-transceiver-power-supply.html)

[email protected] January 13th 08 08:54 PM

Heath SB-1400 All-mode HF transceiver and power supply

Downsizing and need to sell a semi-compact HF rig. The Heath SB-1400
is in good shape and has served well for the last 10 years. I have the
matching power supply and hand microphone, but no original manuals or
packaging.

Some reviews on this radio are he
http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/805

Some technical details are posted he
http://www.three-peaks.net/ft747.htm

This was my first digital HF rig, and I have been very pleased with
it. It would be a good starting rig for a new ham, or someone who
needs a semi-compact field radio.

I am asking $150 OBO for this radio.

I can ship from CA, but this may incur some cost.